Subject: Re: [Leica] Where We Post From
From: Michael Bell <mbell@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 09:03:36 -0500

Finally getting caught up on my LUG reading.  I've been in Austin,
Texas for almost 13 years now.  I came to the University of Texas to
get a masters degree in music and ended up staying.  I grew up in
Fairfax, Virginia.  Between Fairfax and Austin I was in Greenville,
NC while attending East Carolina University.

Based on the raves on this list I just ran 6 rolls of film through
XTOL.  I have not done any prints or scans yet.  I had been using
HC-110 for a few years and was starting to think it was passe' or
something.  Now people are talking about HC-110 again.  Guess I will
have to make up my own mind.  ;-)

- --
Michael Bell
MBell@mail.utexas.edu