Subject: Re: [Leica] Fresh Meat
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:44:11 -0300

on 19/7/01 11:42 AM, Dave Hillman at dave@hillmanimages.com wrote:

> Habitually, do you crop images when printing them?

Dave,

I always try to compose when taking the photo for not to crop when printing.
I hardly crop and try to print negatives in its full size.
I also like printing onto 8x10 paper size with a black "frame" around the
image...Just take your enlarger head down to fit the entire frame within the
8x10 and that's it...you'll be amazed...and, on the other side this would be
obligating you to compose the better through the camera finder...

Regards

Pablo