Subject: WAS Re: [Leica] 4x6 Prints Now 5x7 Albums
From: Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 15:09:14 -0700

Pioneer Photo Albums, Inc. makes a "bi-directional, slip-in photo album with
memo area and negative storage page that holds up to 200 photos, both
horizontal (200) or vertical (100) up to5"x7".  I buy mine at Ritz Cameras.
It may be available from bandhphoto.  The STYLE number is TBT-57.   I set
the horizontal photos in the vertical arrangement and get tow hundred photos
that way.  So what if someone has to turn the album sideways.  They cost
$16.99.

Andy