Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: grips and soft releases
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:28:57 -0400

Paul,

> P.S. Wouldn't be without the little buggers myself - the M feels
> too darn slippery without them - like it's trying to get away
> from me and return to it's natural habitat on the floor.

It's the one thing that bugs me about the Hexar RF: no available grip
(although there's a little more to hold onto with the Hexar).  To get around
it, I use a Sling
(http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/lutzkonermann/sling.html) and it
accomplishes the same goal: keeps the camera and floor from getting overly
acquainted.

Dan

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com> ([Leica] sling along...)