Subject: [Leica] Leica Dealer Mel Levy
From: "Simon Wong" <drsimonwong@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:24:32 +0000

Just note of thanks to Mel Levy for the help he has offered in the recent
months. I have taken up a tremendous amount of his time and for all
intensive purposes, he has made no money off me. Yet he has continued to
provide information beyond what is expected.

I am new to world of Leica and have found his level of service is distinctly
old world and extremely welcome. This is  especially true compared to the
normal 20 year old who mans the typical photographic department desk.

Cheers.
Simon Wong