Subject: Re: [Leica] digital M
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:39:29 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 21/07/01 01:10:49 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
mxsmanic@hotmail.com a écrit :

> According to Erwin Puts' very excellent _Leica Compendium_, which I just got
>  today, lenses like the Apo-Summicron-M 1:2/90 ASPH can easily resolve 100
lp/
> mm
>  with high contrast even wide open.  That would require a CCD with a
minimum
> of
>  7200x4800 pixels to resolve.  Is such a CCD in the works?  There's no
point
> in
>  having lenses like this if they cannot be fully used.

How much lp/mm for  2.8 / 90 , 35 Asph , 50 'cron late , and 3E please ?
Sorry I don't have the book yet , can you make a small debrief for us ?
Thanks

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon be moving to Metz

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] digital M)