Subject: [Leica] Re: red circle
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 09:43:05 EDT

jeepers, creepers, you got a new camera at a substantial discount and all you
can do is worry why?

Take pictures with the thing for some reasonable (for a leica) amount of
time, such as, say, 20 years, then get back to us and tell us if you got a
bad deal.

My M3 was bought used 24 years ago, been in service 3 times and is still a
jewel in its dady's eye and worth whatever it costs. Chances are, so will
yours.

Quit looking gift horses in the mouth, go take pictures.

ctrentelman
ogden

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: red circle)