Subject: Re: [Leica] The Inventor(s) of the M?
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:39:46 +0000

I think a book of this type would be just as interesting if not more than an
equipment based text.  While there are many sources of information about
Leica products, the actual workings of the company, especially in the
distant past are quite interesting and not well often discussed.

Best wishes
Dan States