Subject: Re: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC: What's a Rolleiflex SL-X worth?
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:15:13 -0300

on 21/7/01 1:36 PM, Pascal at cyberdog@attglobal.net wrote:

> Hi Pablo,
>
> I am not sure, he didn't specify. How much would you think the body alone
> would fetch ?
>
> Pascal
> NO ARCHIVE

Pascal,

I think that by "body only" you mean with battery and charger and at least
one film insert. If that is the case I would not paying more than $400/500.-
A normal 80/2,8 Planar for that camera would be at about $ 300.-
Wall Street Camera usually stocks some of those Rolleis. I think they
overprice a little but sometimes I had the chance to make some dealing with
them.

Regards

Pablo