Subject: [Leica] crayons vs. markers
From: brad daly <bwdaly@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:24:32 -0500

i think that people who want to use digital cameras should use digital
cameras and that people who want to use film cameras should use film cameras.

i think i'll go back to my crayolas.  of course, this raises the quandry:
crayons or markers.  crayons are classic and timeless, but makers are the
latest cutting-edge technology. . . .

- --brad

- --
brad daly	                  bwdaly@hiwaay.net
photographs: http://home.hiwaay.net/~bwdaly
"I can't imagine anything good about being blind and lame at the same time."
	--Alvin Straight
"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] crayons vs. markers)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] crayons vs. markers)
Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] crayons vs. markers)