Subject: Re: [Leica] digital M redoux & digital M COOL Stuff! ;-)
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 18:35:32 -0700

John Brownlow wrote:
>>> hmm just checked the Leica and still almost no rf image> :(
>
> time for a trip to the shop I think<<<<<<

Hi John,
Naw don't go to the shop yet. If it's still foggy in the morning and the sun
is shining, leave the base plate off and the door open and let it bake in
the sun  and it'll completely dry out.

The other option of course, put it in the oven in similar state of openness
and set the oven for minimum heat and leave the door open for a while and
see what happens. it should get hot, but warm is OK.

Nothing untoward will, it wont fry up as long as you leave it at minimum
heat and door open.

Less heat is better with a longer time as it gently dries out nicely in that
fashion.

It sure can't be a "quick heat fix!"
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited