Subject: Re: [Leica] Town Hall Cameras, NZ
From: "SML" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 21:07:15 -0700

Hello Dennis,

  I have dealt with them several times with some problems with the owner,
Steve, if I remember his name correctly.  Gary is a terrific guy to deal
with but seems that his boss, Steve, kind of sloppy.  It took me more than
half a year to get a partial refund from Steve, not from Gary.  Actually,
Steve kind of dragged his feet to give me the refund but Gary finally
resolved it for me.  Gary is excellent but Steve sucks, which might be a
problem because Steve is the big boss.

Regards,
David