Subject: Re: [Leica] Sorry about the multiple posts.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 05:49:07 -0600

The only current reasons I know of are the post being too long or not in
plain text. Brian tightened things up a while back to try and filter out any
references to the "auction site that dare not say its name". This resulted
in dramatic increase in the number of messages filtered so that particular
filter was removed. Why not send the offending message right to Brian and
ask him. He is always prompt with answers and advice. His email is:

Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>

John Collier