Subject: [Leica] why I want a digital M
From: Duane Birkey <duanebirkey@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:37:01 -0700 (PDT)

The reason I want a digital M, assuming I can afford
it... is simple... one set of lenses...

Much of my work at the moment is with a D-30...  If I
also want to shoot something on film.... do you think
I want to carry another couple bodies and another set
of lenses??????   Well, actually I do sometimes carry
a M-6 with a 35 and 50 lens.... but I would prefer to
be able to shoot film and digital with one set of
lenses...

The one drawback of a digital M vs a Digital R is the
ability to use longer lenses though... HMMMMMMMMMM
maybe I would prefer to a have digital R......

Duane

=====
HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador South America