Subject: [Leica] College
From: David Degner <ddegner@morris.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 12:46:12 -0400

Ok I have a quick one for you, and though it isn't directly leica related
its close enough.  I know that some of you arn't professional photographers
but those of you who are and have formal training in photography I would
like your input.

I have to go to my college counselor today and Im guessing that he will ask
me If I have any preferences of the colleges I want to go to.  I asked the
photographers at my local newspaper and they gave me a list of a few
colleges but no decisive best college for photojournalism.  I have heard a
lot about University of Missouri in the past but have also heard that they
have been slipping.  So for the question: What is the best college for
photojournalism (not studio stuff)?

Thanks,
David Degner

Replies: Reply from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] College)