Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: network storms
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 07:45:46 -0700

B.D. wrote:

> [...]

Hi B.D.
Sabah is an island province/state of Malaysia and I suppose it could have
been due to the "storm effect" given some of the weird things on the
internet during the past few days.

Nope no money asked for, so I guess I'll have to pass on another offer of
multi millions transferred to my account.

Besides even if I was stupid enough to give them the account number they'd
be very surprised as there isn't anything in it worth while! ;-)

So maybe they'd take pity on me and really send along a few million. Then I
could buy a bunch of new Leica gear!  ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant