Subject: [Leica] Contax T3
From: Irving Greines <igreines@GMSR.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:24:53 -0700

I just got one.  I've shot a few rolls of film with it.  It seems
outstanding.  Very sharp images; good metering in tough available light.

The absence of flash power doesn't bother me, as I usually shoot available
light.  If you want extended flash power, just use higher ISO film.
Alternatively, Contax sells an adapter for one of its more portable
flashes--I think it's the one made for the Contax G series.  But I believe
that adding that bulk tends to defeat the primary purpose of the camera:
Small and portable.