Subject: [Leica] PAW week 28 up
From: John Bohner <johnbohner@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:49:54 -0700

Well it took me a while to do what you all have given me
the confidence to try.... To encounter people on the street
and photograph them with their permission. Getting over a
fear of people is stangely difficult for some of us.
In this case I was at a local fair and I noticed this young
woman with fairy wings!  I decided to confront my fears so
I stepped up and said," Excuse me, but may I take your picture?"
Then in a flash of, gee wiz you want to take my photograph?
her face flushed, she nodded yes and turned her body to better
reveal her wings.  I shot, thanked her and then floated on air
for a day having overcome my own fears.  The photo is not great,
but I shall cherish it forever as a momento of the day that
I stopped fearing people and got on with my life. So it goes up
for my PAW 28.  A heartfelt thankyou to the group for providing
a supportive forum.
Next week, vertical bowling on steroids.  You won't believe it
but there ARE crazier hobbiests than LUGERS.
http://home.earthlink.net/~johnbohner/analog/paw/index.htm
Thanks
John Bohner