Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 03:40:16 -0400

But how much would it have really cost you to shoot the equivalent of 100
rolls digitally?   I've been looking at the new Minolta Dimage 7; at its
highest resolution setting, it can store only one image on the 16 meg
memory card that comes with the camera (about 14 meg per image).  If you
used the $500 USD 1-gig micro drive, you could store roughly 70 images, or
about the equivalent of two rolls of 35mm film.  What do you do then, once
it is filled up?

Dan C.