Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop 5.5 vs. 6.0
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:11:24 -0400

While I only use a tiny fraction of Photoshop's capabilities, there are
a few things that I have found have made the upgrade
worthwhile...Particularly the ability to put the paletes/features you
use frequently - like history, navigator, etc. - in a little window on
the tool bar...makes getting at them a whole lot faster and more
"intuitive....But do you need to upgrade?...No.....