Subject: [Leica] PAW (matt kollasch), LUG gathering, lens, and darkroom update
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:19:37 -0500

PAWs are now updated beginning w/ this URL, click to right to see
updates:
http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/paw/pages/week-29.htm

Week 31 is from a LUG gathering in Connecticut this past Sunday where
the sole(?) Iowa LUGer (me) met with 2/3 of the CT LUGers:
Roy Zartarian and Mike Gardner.  They were most gracious hosts.  Roy is
pictured in PAW 31.  The other CT LUGer, Bob Geoghegan, couldn't attend.

My chirping 50/2 M is now enroute to Leica for a lub job... I am the
recipient of the kindness of a fellow LUGer who has lent me a 50/2 in
the interim.  This is truly a great groupl

My darkroom is coming along nicely. I found a used sink yesrterday, got
a timer and grain focuser from ebay and an exhaust fan and louver has
arrived from B&H (plus chemicals, trays, paper, paper safe, safe
lights...)  should be printing by mid August.  /matt

Replies: Reply from Michael Gardner <mlgardner99@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] PAW (matt kollasch), LUG gathering, lens, and darkroom update)