Subject: [Leica] Darkroom Question
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:04:55 -0500

I develop my own black and white TX and take to local dealer for a
contact sheet. The lab that was doing this no longer does it. I use a
new local dealer. The negatives are Leica sharp but the contact sheet
images are blurry and seem to be deteriorating. They appeared  tack
sharp at first but now some of the images are getting blurry. I took
them back yesterday and they will re do. I first thought the negatives
were not flat but I do not know. Would inadequate fixing be a factor?
Any help will be appreciated