Subject: Re: [Leica] Using Kodak Technical Pan
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 18:11:57 +0100

George

Thanks for your insight.  My problem is that I won't be doing the
processing, it will have to go to a lab, and the pro lab I normally use
state that they use TMax developer for black and white.  If I want to
develop in Technidol it would be classed as a custom service and cost me £30
for the processing and take four days.  I guess your view is that Technidol
is the only way to get the best out of Technical Pan, anything else will
have too much contrast.  Now if I knew I got the exposure spot on and the
subject matter was perfect then it migth be worth spending the money on the
custom service.  Another of life's little dilemas!

Simon

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Using Kodak Technical Pan)
Reply from Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Using Kodak Technical Pan)