Subject: Re: [Leica] M5?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:40:06 -0400

Mark - I'll let others respond to the Noctilust part of the
question...As to the M5 - ignore what anyone here says and go try one
out. There are those who say that the M5 marks the highest point on the
Leica rangefinder evolutionary chain and those who, as I'm sure you
know, think it's a rock sticking out of the shallow end of the Leica
gene pool. Try it for yourself. See if it does fit your hands. See if
you like the features. But don't worry about the stealth, comfy aspect.
If it fits your hands, it will be comfy. And, by the standards of
today's SLRs, it's small and discrete.

B. D.