Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Leica filters, by Leica?
From: Bob Walkden <bob@web-options.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:41:08 +0100

Hi,

I'm led to believe that Hoya make Contax filters. I have a lot of Carl
Zeiss lenses, and over 20 Contax filters. All Contax filters are
multicoated, with the possible exception of the linear POL and the
Softars. This is in contrast with most Hoya, B+W and Heliopan
filters, where you have to ask (and pay) specifically for MC versions and,
in my experience, few places stock them. In my Contax system brochure they
do _not_ explicitly state that the MC on the filters is T*, so I assume it
is not. Contax filters are particularly well made.

- ---

 Bob

mailto:bob@web-options.com

Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Leica filters, by Leica?)