Subject: Re: [Leica] Bergger BRF 200 First Impressions
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 02:24:11 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/01 5:42:33 PM, durling@widomaker.com writes:

>I recently got a brick of Bergger BRF 200 film.  (I seem to have developed
>
>fetish for exotic European films lately!)

Okay, so here's a dumb OT question....what is a "brick" of film?  Is that one
roll?  Three rolls to a brick?   Why do they call it a brick?  Shape of the
box?   And is brick Leica cool speak or do all shooters in the know use the
term?

Hopefully someone can answer my Q without having to resort in discussions of
DPI, interpolation, and the like.

Now if I had any real guts I'd ask the Durling guy about his fetish part of
his post! ; )

Kim

<---who has hired the services of two ex-Herb Ritts assistants in
anticipation for help in mounting and holding my M6 with a HEAVY Nocti lens
attached.

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] Bergger BRF 200 First Impressions)
Reply from Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Bergger BRF 200 First Impressions)