Subject: [Leica] Re:Don McCullin
From: christian becker <polylux@gmx.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:39:10 +0200 (MEST)

Someone - I forgot who - mentioned an exhibition by McCullin, saying he is
now covering the AIDS epidemic in africa. I was not aware that he has found
another subject, thought he might be still doing pastoral landscapes and
stills. Since I don't have the possibility to attend the exhibition, could you
please extentend on his AIDS pictures? Is there any link? Is he still working in
b/w? In his previous (emphatic) style?
I am very interested as I really love his work (except for the stills,
maybe).

thank you

- --

Replies: Reply from Bob Walkden <bob@web-options.com> (Re: [Leica] Re:Don McCullin)