Subject: Re: [Leica] This week's PAW
From: "Mark E Davison" <dmark8@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:51:11 -0700

Steve LeHuray writes:

"Mark, that is a good shot, although I wish it had some reference as to why
your son is so solemn, and it sounds like you are embarking on a challenging
lifetime project."

I think my son is trying to be serious because he is participating in a
ceremony, and to him, serious means solemn. Just 1 minute earlier we were
straining to keep him and his buddies still in their chairs.

Mark Davison