Subject: [Leica] Dr. Joseph Lao, Hong Kong
From: KE7GMx@cs.com
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 17:19:09 EDT

To Frank Fillipone: You asked the question re what's with Dr. Joe and I have
had several eMail messages unanswered so I contacted a friend, Poon HUng Lok.
He just sent me a message as follows, "Yes, I hear about Dr. Yao and I think
that he is nice. I never met him and some dealers know him well but they say
that recently he is not active in camera business. Sorry I can not provide
with more information about him. Tks."
So, I dunno. He has always been very prompt with answers to eMails and I am
wondering ----. This for what it's worth. Regards, Bill Carson (E-Z-Focus)

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Dr. Joseph Lao, Hong Kong)