Subject: Re: [Leica] Cheaper of cheap 28mm lenses
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 15:21:03 -0700

Hi,

     My only experience with a 25mm was about 15 years ago with a IIIa
and the Nikkor 25/4.  The SMALLEST.  Nowadays, collector interest
has driven prices through the roof.  I've heard complaints about Nikon's
25 finder for this lens, but I found okay and strong, not like those
pieces of junk plastic that breaks that Leitz's currently offers.  I recall
the lens had considerable light fall off typical of it's focal length.

                                                                    Cheers,

                                                Rich Lahrson
                                                tripspud@transbay.net