Subject: RE: [Leica] MF Leica
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 06:59:07 +0100

Or you could copy the street studio I saw in China - they had a 10" x 8"
plate camera with a piece of board where the film holder should go. The
board had a hole cut in it and a 35mm SLR stuck through the hole! I suppose
it impressed the customers.

Gerry

<<Well...there's always this trick: buy a Speed Graphic, or something like
that, and slap current Rodenstock or Schneider (I like rodenstock, for no
solid reason other than habit) on it and a roll-film or grafmatic back.
Presto.>>