Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Vietnam, Inc.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 10:40:48 -0400

Great! Published by whom? When? In what country? For how much?

And while we're on the subject of books....Please forgive me if this was
discussed during my hiatus...but is everyone aware of the new Phaidon 55
series? Really terrific....$7.95 U.S. each for a series of small...like
5x6 maybe, stitch bound paperback books each of which highlights the
work of a single photographer...intro text, and commentary on each
photo, written by photo teachers/critics/curators....series includes
Mary Ellen Mark, Eugene Smith, ?? Goldblat, Dorothea Lange, Aget, Mathew
Brady, Nan Goldin,  Eugene Richards, and many many others....a terrific
intro to the work of these photographers....Their described as the
visual literacy equivalent to the Viking pocket books series...and may
well be....

Replies: Reply from Bob Walkden <bob@web-options.com> (Re[2]: [Leica] OT: Vietnam, Inc.)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (RE: [Leica] OT: Vietnam, Inc.)