Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom help
From: "Daniel Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 10:42:33 -0400

I use a cellulose sponge- you can buy them in bags of about a dozen for very
little- the trick is to use it only for photo work, and I keep mine in a
zip-lock back between sessions so it does not pick up a stray piece of grit.
If it looks stained or you begin to distrust it- throw it way, and get
another out of the big bag- they are cheap enough to do that and are as good
as the expensive ones at the photo store- and they come in such cheerful
colors! I like the blue, myself!
Dan