Subject: [Leica] London: stores, darkrooms, galleries, community...
From: "Gareth Jolly" <garethjolly@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:35:14 +1000

I am just about to go to London for 6 months - in part work, in part
(hopefully) photographic holiday.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend any:

- - good camera stores - especially for used Leica gear

- - good meeting points for other photographers.  Are there any Leica user
groups in London?

- - darkrooms for hire.  I'm used to using a IIC, but I suppose that would be
out the question;

- - any short courses (I'm looking for fairly advanced courses - fine
printing; perhaps alternative processes)

- - good photographic galleries

Thanks in advance,
Gareth Jolly

Replies: Reply from Bob Walkden <bob@web-options.com> (Re: [Leica] London: stores, darkrooms, galleries, community...)