Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom help
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 07:50:24 -0400 (EDT)

ditto on the jobo squeegee.  it's worked very well for me over the last
15 years for both 35mm and 120.  it's got multiple rubber blades, like
those absurd windsheild wipers you see in those sharper-image wannabe
catalogues.  but for the jobo it works pretty well.

- -rei

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Darkroom help)