Subject: Re: [Leica] Some lens tests
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 08:24:46 -0400 (EDT)

thanks.

i have an enormous respect for this type of endevor; it's more
difficult than one might think to do controlled tests of this nature.
i tried something similar with my leicas, nikkors, hasselblads,
rolleis, contaxes.  the result? well, let's say paul is posting his because
his was a successful test.  :-)

my test did also attempt to test wide-open, which may be different
between different lenses, but interesting nevertheless.

good job!

- -rei