Subject: [Leica] RE: HOLOGON 15/8MM
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:59:30 +0200

HOLOGON 15/8MM

Henning Wulff wrote;
The Hologon lense made for Leica is fixed focus.
I have one that has adjustable focus like any other lense. Huge depth of
field though. Not necessary to focus much. It was made by Zeiss for leica.
Is mine special?
Mel Levy  newslinex@aol.com

I think that Henning wished say fixed aperture what really Hologon is. That
for Leica are some item which were delivered to Leitz when Zeiss production
for Contarex Hologon was stopped.

Tose for Contax G2 are new and probably better...

Kind regards

Félix