Subject: [Leica] Bokeh Test
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:44:57 +0000

Hi,

The recent post of Paul, concerning lens test gave me an idea.
I own a 35/1.4 asph and recently bought a 35/2 latest-pre-asph
It is well known ,that both lenses exhibit different out-focus performances
and that the 35/2 pre-asph is considered by the Bokeh-pundits as the "king".

I can take some test pictures to show the difference but
I do not have a scanner. I there somebody that is willing to scan the
slides, I can send them wolrdwide ?

So we might have some pics to share for a dicussion such as
is there a difference yes or not?

Krgds,

logan