Subject: RE: [Leica] Wet work: Anal retentive alternatives?
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 23:10:24 +0200

Many years ago there was a problem in I think the south west of England with
minute fresh water shrimps being present in the drinking water. A
representative of the water supplier appeared on TV to say that the shrimps
didn't pose a health hazard (he was then given a glass of the water to
drink - it looked disgusting). I could imagine this might cause a problem or
two for film development :-)

Steve