Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V20 #204
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:41:01 -0400 (EDT)

yes, there are instant-start flourescents, many of which can take the place
of light bulbs.

i get mine from http://www.realgoods.com

i'm not so much green as lazy.  you can run these bulbs 24 hours a day
and change them once a year or so.

don't know if they're any good for darkrooms, however.

- -rei