Subject: Re: [Leica] Light in the darkroom?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:47:55 -0400

This was precisely what the colour lad instructor at my local photo school
has set up.   He used one of those desk lamps with a ring shaped
flourescent bulb surrounding an incandescent bulb in the center.

dan c.

At 08:29 PM 30-07-01 -0400, Bernard Cousineau wrote:
[snip]

>One piece of advice that I read when I first started printing my own
colour was to use a fluorescent AND incandescent light at the same time.
This gives results that still look good in daylight. Set the level to match
your favourite local gallery and