Subject: Re: [Leica] Best Infrared filter for Noctilux??
From: "George Kenney" <georgekenney@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 02:27:08 -0400

Rich,

I was thinking Kodak or Konica. I've read on the web that Konica is
more suitable for loading in subdued light, tho I'll bet that that can be
done with Kodak, too. FWIW I've been using a fair quantity of Tech-
Pan, loading in subdued light, and only recently learned it's
supposed to be loaded in total darkness. Don't think it's made much
difference in the negatives, tho maybe it has and I just don't know
any better. Some time back (six months or so?) I tried a roll of Ilford
for fun, but didn't think it was quite dramatic enough; possibly since
it's not true IR.

Cheers,

G.

Replies: Reply from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@transbay.net> (Re: [Leica] Best Infrared filter for Noctilux??)