Subject: Re: [Leica] Compendium Review
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 11:31:55 -0700

Ext-Peter.Sikking@nokia.com wrote:

> Mark wrote:
> --Done much study of optics and lens design?
>
> If it matters at all: I read physics at university.
>
> Let me say this: I play drums and percussion.
> Having played for years in bands and orchestras I can
> hear somebody play an instrument I have never player before
> (you name it) and tell whether that person has
> - a command of that instrument
> - ever played in a band/orchetra before...
>
>         --ps/032

So you are saying you are a BS detector. And you know physics and music.
Does this mean you can sniff out BS in the optics and lens design field?

I've got great faith in my BS sniffing nose too and it tells me Erwin is BS
free. I don't agree with him on all stuff but i don't feel he talks off the top
of his hat.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA