Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Quality versus Medium Format
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 11:45:28 +0200

le 1/08/01 2:36, Mxsmanic à mxsmanic@hotmail.com a écrit :

> MF certainly provides potentially greater image quality than 35mm, but that
> does
> not mean that the difference can actually be seen under most viewing
> conditions.

It depends on what you shoot with, I guess. I once took pictures of
paintings for a book. I shot everything twice, once with a Mamiya 6x7 (for
the color sep's) and once with a Leica (for a slide presentation). When the
artist compared the Ektachromes he dumped the MF slides and kept the Leica
slides because: "they look better than my paintings..."

Tarek

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Quality versus Medium Format)