Subject: [Leica] APO 90 ASPH
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 14:52:40 -0400

Would someone who is giving this lens a good workout on human subjects -
so to speak - Email me off list and let me know what you think of it,
particularly, if you have the experience, in comparison to the last
generation pre-APO 90 Summicron and or the 75 Summilux...

Thanks in advance.

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] APO 90 ASPH)