Subject: [Leica] RE: Leica Quality versus Medium Format
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:01:36 -0600

Jeeze,

Where's Ted when you need him... I wonder how many of his many, many cover
shots over the last 40 - 50 years or whatever where shot with 35mm -
probably all of them...

And my own, rather shorter than Ted's career, has had it's fair share of
cover shots - gee, all done with 35mm...

Plenty of cover shots done with a Nxkxn D1 these days too... Newsweek, Time,
US Snooze etc

And who the heck cares anyway - it's the image that counts

So keep prattling away guys, while the rest of us take shots that actually
make it to a cover now and then!

Tim A