Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Quality versus Medium Format
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 13:09:51 -0700

Mxsmanic wrote:

> Bill writes:
>
> > A good photographer can use a point and shoot
> > and get good photographs. A bad snap shooter can
> > use a 4x5 and get bad photos. A rose is a rose
> > is a rose.
>
> Then it stands to reason that 35mm and a Leica will produce results to match any
> other format, in the hands of someone with the necessary skill and talent.  A
> poor workman blames his tools, in other words.

I think you can develop 4x5 sheet film in pee pee and print in on toilet paper
and it's still going to look better than anything you're going to get with a
35mm piece of film no matter WHAT you do it!

mark rabiner

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Quality versus Medium Format)
Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Quality versus Medium Format)
Message from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica Quality versus Medium Format)