Subject: RE: super-wides was: RE: [Leica] Leica Quality versus Medium Format
From: "George Day" <george@rdcinteractive.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:01:38 -0700

Well, there IS that price tag problem!

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of Mark
Rabiner
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 1:00 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: super-wides was: RE: [Leica] Leica Quality versus Medium
Format

George Day wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Taking this pleasant chat off-topic (finally), just a quick question to
you
> Zeiss users out there.  I've been poking around for a good deal on a Blad
> SWC, for that snazzy Biogon, but I'm wondering if anyone has tried out the
> 35 for the Contax line?  It might not matter, because I *like* square or
6x7
> wides, but I'm just wondering if the 38 Biogon is still "at the peak," as
it
> were.
>
> Or is it Alpa time??

Boy that Alpa 12 sure gives you a few options along those lines!
http://www.alpa.ch/alpa/alpa12.html

I'm hoping for a nice mysterious check for 15 thou to come in the mail from
some
dead uncle i never heard of and I'd start alpa-ing all over the place. Makes
my
mouth water!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon