Subject: Re: [Leica] fuji superia versus reala 100
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 08:03:30 +0800

While I haven't done any scientific tests and can't quote any journals
:) , I find amateur PRINT films higher in contrast and saturation
probably because of snapshooters' preference, while pro print films have
more accurate color and lower contrast.  Kodak Gold 100 for instance is
very high contrast and saturation but is very forgiving under imperfect
lighting conditions. I like Superia for the saturation but not overly
high contrast.  Reala for me is reserved for better control lighting
conditions such as landscapes and portraits.

Regards,
Ray