Subject: RE: [Leica] Brutal sharpness
From: "george@rdcinteractive.com" <george@rdcinteractive.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 21:37:44 -0400

Mark,

I'd like to politely agree with you on this one.  Notice that, in my previous
post, I mentioned that the comment came from a FRIEND of mine.
Yes, he's a big-time magazine photographer, yes he's got literally
hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment and years of
experience and, yes, that's his opinion.

It is not, however, mine.  While I do find SOME lens/film/lighting
combos too much for some situations, I generally prefer a strong,
contrasty, sharp image.

Keep clicking away, I like your stuff.